Westinghouse Halogen Light Bulbs
Change a light, change the world 2002 regional campaign offer Westinghouse halogen light bulbs as prize
 

Change a light, change the world 2002 regional campaign offer Westinghouse halogen light bulbs as prize

During October, 2002, we teamed up with Westinghouse, Ace Hardware stores and sponsors across the Midwest to save consumers money on ENERGY STAR® qualified compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs).

Participating Ace Hardware stores offered two packs of Westinghouse 15W mini-spiral cfls for 99 cents after a six dollar instant rebate.

This promotion was part of ENERGY STAR's national "Change a Light, Change the World" fall lighting program which is designed to educate consumers on the energy and money savings benefits of CFLs, torchiere lamps and other ENERGY STAR products.

Thanks to overwhelming interest in the program, we exhausted the manufacturers supply of product and rebate dollars available in most of the region within just a few weeks. Please stay tuned for future rebate offers on cfls and other ENERGY STAR products.

Did you know that...

• One ENERGY STAR bulb lasts as long as 10 incandescent bulbs and can last up to eight years.

• By choosing only ENERGY STAR labeled lamps, you will cut your lighting energy costs by up to 75%.

• Only 10% of the energy used by standard incandescent bulbs contributes to light; the other 90% is wasted as heat.

• If every household in the United States changed the lighting in one room to ENERGY STAR, our annual savings could light more than 34 million U.S. homes for one year.

For additional light bulb news; halogen light bulb, or to choose from a variety of related products, please select the link above.

Author Notes:

Mark Harris contributes and publishes news editorial to http://www.discount-light-bulbs.com.  Find online lightbulbs like Halogen, Projector, Tanning Bed, Fluorescent, Automotive and much more.

 
© 2003- 2012 discount-light-bulbs.com. All Rights Reserved.




About Us


halogen bulb
Imtra Marine Lighting offers real solutions to premature halogen bulb failure. Are you tired of replacing your G4 Halogen bulbs every few hundred hour...

halogen light bulb
Replacing light bulbs and fixtures with energy efficient ENERGY STAR® qualified products is the easiest way to reduce your energy consumption, lower ...